Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

File not uploaded: You are not the owner of that file and can not overwrite it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File not uploaded: You are not the owner of that file and can not overwrite it.

Hi,
    don't know whether I am right here. But this problem bothers me.
    I am trying to upload a gif file to my FilerShare Group and the message I am getting is:
    "File not uploaded: You are not the owner of that file and can not overwrite it."

How can I overcome this problem?

Thank you.

Hi watrader,

FWIW, I have had this problem before and I resolved it by rebooting my computer. It has not come back since.

Comment

File not Uploaded

Steve, thank you for replying.

The problem exists when I upload a pic to a file share which is open within eSignal.

Starting the IE separately eg, then logging on the the FileShare group and uploading any other pic works without trouble.

I will use this solution. It is anyway strange that the "built in eSignal Explorer" brings up this message. I can't see where I have to define any permissions for file uploads within eSignal program itself.

Regards
      Walter

Comment

FWIW I am getting the same message when trying to upload a file using the builtin browser.
        Also even though I am signed in at FileShare using the Remember Me option it fails to identify me.
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X