Changes Impacting Bulletin Board and OTC Markets (formerly Pinksheets) Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes Impacting Bulletin Board and OTC Markets (formerly Pinksheets) Data

Please be aware of the following changes taking place on 1/22/14 related to the behavior of OTC Markets (formerly Pinksheets) data.

In the past, dually quoted symbols (Bulletin Board and OTC Markets) required the =E extension as part of the symbol and only included Bid/Ask quotes. Going forward, an =E symbol will be created for every instrument quoted on the OTC Markets (both single and dually listed). As an added benefit, complete Level I data will now be available on the =E symbols (Last, High, Low, etc.) with Bid/Ask coming from the OTC Markets.

For single quoted (OTC Markets only) instruments, the bid/ask will be blank. Users still need to subscribe to OTC Markets and use the =E symbol to access quotes on these instruments.

In most cases, =E symbol will display the best inside market for dually quoted instruments. For the handful of times that the Best Bid Offer (BBO) for dually quoted instruments happens on the NASDAQ side (i.e. BB), a newly created =Z symbol will be used. You’ll need to subscribe to the OTC Markets in order to access both the =E and =Z symbols.

Exchange Fee for OTC Markets Level I (You must subscribe to NASDAQ Level I first.)

$7.00 USD/Month for Non-Pro Subscribers
    $32.00 USD/Month for Professional Subscribers

Please use Account Maintenance to add this service to your account.

If you need additional assistance or have any questions about this change please feel free to Contact Us.

Thank you,
    Ray P.
    eSignal Support
Working...
X