Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSI Signal

Hello,

Wondering if someone could help me with formula that would give me an overbought signal when RSI value >80 and an oversold signal with RSI hits < 20. I would like if possible to have a blue dot appear on candle sticks above for high and below for low.

I already have a 7 & 18 EMA cross signal. Can I have both running at once?

Thanks

mkrajewski
    FYI eSignal Wizard is the data downloader for AdvancedGET EOD so this may not be the best forum to ask questions on formulas.
    Better choices would be the EFS Studies or Formula Wizard forums.
    Irrespective attached you will find an efs that should do what you requested. It was created using only the Formula Wizard which you can in turn use to open and/or edit the script.
    Yes you can have both scripts running at the same time. Better yet you could join them into a single efs which should be relatively easy to do with the Formula Wizard.
    Alex
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ACM; 05-27-2003, 09:04 PM.

Comment

mkrajewski
      Following up on prior message with a couple of comments.
      - The RSI study is not being shown because an EFS cannot plot in two panes (price and indicator) at the same time.
      An alternative solution does exist and that is to plot the RSI as an indicator in its own window and then to paint the background of the price bar where the signals are generated.
      - If you want to add the 7 and 18 period EMAs to the price chart using the same EFS then the above alternative is no longer available.
      - The settings for the RSI are the defaults. It is possible that no signals will be generated as the RSI rarely goes above 80 or below 20 with these settings. If you need to change them use the Formula Wizard.
      Alex

Comment

Working...
      X