Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verticle Lines

Hello,

I could use some help with an EFS I am trying to make.
    Basically I want the EFS to draw a verticle line every day at user defined time or times.

I tried using the wizard for this but when I enter the global hour then == it will not let me place the time variable in the next box.

Maybe I'm approaching this wrong, and maybe I shouldn't be using the wizard?

I've used the wizard in the past with good results, any help is greatly appreciated.

Re: Verticle Lines

misterplumber
    It is possible to use the Formula Wizard do what you are trying to accomplish however you would need to input the required logic and commands manually (which is not difficult if you are familiar with the basics of efs).
    You can find an example of how to do this with the Formula Wizard in this thread. To add lines at other times just insert additional Sets (ie conditions) using this one as an example. Use the 24hr time format (ie 1300, 1430, etc) for times past 12:00pm
    You may also want to see the example on how to draw a marker at a specified time which was developed by JasonK of eSignal and posted here. That script draws a diamond at the time specified but can be easily modified to draw a vertical line in place of the diamond by replacing this line of code
    PHP Code:
    drawShapeRelative(05Shape.DIAMONDnullColor.blue

Shape.RELATIVETOBOTTOM"NewDay"+dayCntr); 
    with the one suggested in the thread I link at the beginning of this reply ie
    PHP Code:
    drawLineRelative(0,0,0,Infinity*1,PS_DOT1Color.blue"line"+rawtime(0)); 
    Also if you search for the keywords New Day Marker you may find other revisions of Jason's original script
    Hope this helps
    Alex

Originally posted by misterplumber

Hello,

I could use some help with an EFS I am trying to make.
    Basically I want the EFS to draw a verticle line every day at user defined time or times.

I tried using the wizard for this but when I enter the global hour then == it will not let me place the time variable in the next box.

Maybe I'm approaching this wrong, and maybe I shouldn't be using the wizard?

I've used the wizard in the past with good results, any help is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
    X