Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

trade management (stop losses, profit targets, etc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trade management (stop losses, profit targets, etc)

Hello,

I am pretty new to esignal but I have made it as far as reading the tutorials and creating a strategy. The one thing I am looking for is, using the wizard, how can I set up profit targets and stop losses? Also I cant figure out how to make it show me my signalled entry prices on long and short orders.

Thanks in advance!

Re: trade management (stop losses, profit targets, etc)

mypaisa
    See this post in response to a similar question
    Alex

Originally posted by mypaisa
    Hello,

I am pretty new to esignal but I have made it as far as reading the tutorials and creating a strategy. The one thing I am looking for is, using the wizard, how can I set up profit targets and stop losses? Also I cant figure out how to make it show me my signalled entry prices on long and short orders.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

thanks

OK - thanks very much Alexis. I was hoping to avoid writing any custom code as according to the guides, I will then no longer be able to use the Formula Wizard once I do so. I'm surprised that a platform as seasoned as this one doesnt have some basic functionality in the wizard for stops and targets, but at least we have the custom code option!

Comment

Re: thanks

mypaisa
        You are welcome
        Alex

Originally posted by mypaisa
        OK - thanks very much Alexis. I was hoping to avoid writing any custom code as according to the guides, I will then no longer be able to use the Formula Wizard once I do so. I'm surprised that a platform as seasoned as this one doesnt have some basic functionality in the wizard for stops and targets, but at least we have the custom code option!

Comment

Working...
        X