HH & LL between Vertical time lines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HH & LL between Vertical time lines?

Is it possible to modify the Wizard efs to draw a horizontal line between Vertical lines to identify the Highest High and Lowest Low between the 2 times?

Effectively I want to create a box (shaded in would be great) where Left and Right side is defined by time and Top and Bottom is defined by Highest High and Lowest Low.

I can use the wizard but writting code is beyond me.

Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks.

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
    RainerAustralia
    The following images show how to write the script using the Formula Wizard and the resulting chart

Alternatively you can use the fully commented efs template available here and paste the snippet of code inside the main function.
    If - as you indicate - you are unfamiliar with programming in efs then you may find it to your benefit to learn to do so as that will enable you to take full advantage of the resources offered by the eSignal application. The best way to do this is to start by reviewing the JavaScript for EFS video series and the Core JavaScript Reference Guide. Those will provide you with a thorough introduction to programming in JavaScript which is at the foundation of EFS. Then go through the EFS KnowledgeBase and study the Help Guides and Tutorials which will provide you with the specifics of EFS.
    Alex
    OpaBert
Working...
X