Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: drawShapeRelative Two Shapes One Bar

Hey Alex,

I am using the function drawShapeRelative(). I am noticing that if the function is called two separate times from within the same script for a single bar one of the shapes will not show up.

For example:

drawShapeRelative(0, low(), Shape.UPARROW, "", Color.RGB(255,255,255), Shape.BOTTOM)
    drawShapeRelative(0, low()-3, Shape.CIRCLE, "", Color.RGB(255,255,255), Shape.BOTTOM)

This will draw the white circle but NOT the white up arrow. If I comment out the bottom line, of course, the white up arrow will show up. Any ideas?

Re: drawShapeRelative Two Shapes One Bar

escti89
    See my post in this thread in response to a similar question
    Alex

Originally posted by escti89
    Hey Alex,

I am using the function drawShapeRelative(). I am noticing that if the function is called two separate times from within the same script for a single bar one of the shapes will not show up.

For example:

drawShapeRelative(0, low(), Shape.UPARROW, "", Color.RGB(255,255,255), Shape.BOTTOM)
    drawShapeRelative(0, low()-3, Shape.CIRCLE, "", Color.RGB(255,255,255), Shape.BOTTOM)

This will draw the white circle but NOT the white up arrow. If I comment out the bottom line, of course, the white up arrow will show up. Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
    X