2004 Jun: VolumeFlowIndicator.efs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Jun: VolumeFlowIndicator.efs

How can I get this to auto re-size when scrolling So that the entire bar graph stays within my window?

bugscoe
    Right click the chart, select Scaling->Auto Scale
    Alex

Comment

Oh yeah! Thanks!

Comment

VFI Expand scaling

I can't get enough amplitude to see small changes. If I increase scale, the VFI goes off scale. I am using it on 1 min or 50 tick futures. Is there a way to set this up to allow it to always be in the active part of the chart space and still show changes of amplitude? I have of course used Auto scaling in main chart.

Comment

How can an indicator be expanded. For example, if the current reading is 5, then the scale is expanded by sliding the Rightside scale, the line at 5 goes out of chart region. I want to make it work like the price chart does where both vertical offset and scale factor can be adjusted. Is this posible?
          Otherwise can I modify the efs to allow an offset as a user input parameter?

Comment

Venture,

The scaling preferences can be manipulated in a couple of different ways. By right-clicking on the study pane and going to "Scaling" and choosing the scaling preference, i.e. Auto-scale, Log-scale, it is understood to be applied to the study rather than the price action. To perform the same steps on the price action, the price data would be scaled. You may also want to try expanding the separator bar that differentiates the study data from the price data. This tends to enhance detailed movements of the study. Other changes to the scaling preferences of the study can be changed by right-clicking on the study and going to "Edit Studies" Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
            X