Ichimoku.efs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ichimoku.efs

I've been doing some research on Ichimoku; just want to confirm the terminology in the efs with the Ichimoku terminology:

is the Turning Line=Tenkan Sen (conversion line);
    and the Standard Line=Kijun Sen (base line);
    and the Delayed LIne=Chikou Span (lagging span)

thank you

TraderJen
    Those are the correct terms. Also
    Leading Span A (or 1) = Senkou Span A
    Leading Span B (or 2) = Senkou Span B
    Alex

Comment

Thanks Alex,

can you tell me how I can set up a 200 tick chart with Heiken Ashi, with the Ichimoku?
      (haven't set a chart up like that in quite a while)
      Thank you,
      Jen

Comment

TraderJen,

Here is a 200T chart of QQQ. I've basically applied both the Heikin Ashi and the Ichimoku studies to the Advanced Chart. By using the 200T for the interval and then applying the desired studies, it should be what you are looking for. Hope this helps.

Comment

Alert for Ichimoku?

Is it possible to edit this to give an audible alert when the turning line crosses above, and then also below, different sound, the conversion line?

Comment

P.S. last post was for Alex, thanks eom

wondering how to write the alert in my last post

Comment

Hello TraderJen,

Which data series do you want the turning line to cross for the alerts?
              Jason K.
              Project Manager
              eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
              JavaScript for EFS Video Series
              EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
              EFS Glossary
              Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Thanks Jason,
                I'd like the Turning LIne (=Tenkan Sen) to trigger a sound when it crosses above the Standard Line(=Kijun Sen); and a different sound when it crosses below it.
                Also, would it be possible to have the Chikou-Span (delayed line or lagging span) change color from yellow to white when it is below the price line....Thank you very much, Jen

Comment

Hello TraderJen,

In one of your previous posts regarding this study, you posted Alex's version which has the audible alert you're requesting. See this post. They are using the same sound, so just change one to your liking. All your .wav files can be found in \eSignal\Sounds\.
                  Jason K.
                  Project Manager
                  eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
                  JavaScript for EFS Video Series
                  EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
                  EFS Glossary
                  Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Jason, thank you for pointing that out; the sound settings were the same as another chart I am using, so didn't realize that; just updated to different sounds.

Would it be possible to have the Chikou-Span (delayed line or lagging span) change color from yellow to white when it is below the price line?
                    Thanks again,
                    Jen

Comment

lagging line color

just reiterating last question...would anyone know how to program the lagging ichimoku line study (line which shows price 22 or 26 days ago) to show green when above current price and red when below? any help would be most appreciated.

thanks

p.s. would love to discuss application experience with anyone who has been using this indicator.

Pss. One may want to change the default numbers to 7/8,22,44 as Hosada was trading a 6 day week (as opposed to our 5)when he developed it....
                      Last edited by johawk; 12-06-2004, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X