generic broker functions in efs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• generic broker functions in efs

I have been searching the knowledgebase without luck, trying to find an article or example of efs script whioch incorporates the generic broker functions of EFS into a script which I could use or adapt as a stencil to put buy and sell buttons on an advanced chart, and set stops, and move stops, by using my mouse to drag and drop the generic broker function icons in the screen. I have been told there are examples of efs script programs in the knowledge base, but cannot find them. I am aware of all the Visiontrader material and look forward to trying it, but in the meantime I am searching for just a good simple script example that performs some of the basic order entry functions "on chart" like Vision trader does, but which I can control and modify myself in efs. Can you refer me to any material that might helpo me learn how to use these generic broker functions. The more complex example the better, because it would give me more ideas how to use these features.
    thanks,
    Tilmon

Hello Tilmon,

In the reference material for Generic Broker Functions you can find two basic formula examples of buy/sell buttons. EFS currently does not have the drag and drop capabilities to adjust the stops. Feel free to submit a suggestion for this to [email protected]. If you do a search on some keywords, such as "buyMarket*" you may find some more advanced code examples here in the forums.
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Working...
    X