High Five EFS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello TN,

Good to hear the formula is working for you now. I'm not sure about your sever question. I'll try to find someone who would know the answer to that.
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

HIGH FIVE

Can someone please explain how the High Five EFS works?

And where can I get it?

Regards

Comment

The HighFive.efs is proprietary to 21st Century Futures and is an add-on study to eSignal. You may want to visit their site as they have a good explanation of how it is used. Hope this helps.

Comment

BakedWafer,
          I was able to locate the HighFive efs last week after much searching in the File Sharing area. I reported in another thread my great difficulty locating files using SEARCH, even using the exact file name would not return a match. But if you search hard enough you will find it. I can't honestly remember which combination of letters lead me to an are that when I clicked on entries I saw additional pages and one had the file.
          I am still confused about why the search does not appear to work well....
          Dave

Comment

BakedWafer,
            I think if you read through my thread below you will see how I found it.
            Dave

http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...3121#post43121

Comment

For JasonK--bug information

Jason,

It seems consistent that if I bring up eSignal with the High5 study before the market opens in NY, the Dow and Nasdaq show yesterday's values, then don't reset after the market opens. The look like they're updating, but the numbers are wrong.

If I bring down the study, the reopen it, I get good numbers.

If I open eSignal and the study after the market opens in NY, the study performs properly.

This is a bug, yes? Needs fix?

Thanks,

TN

Comment

Working...
              X