Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heikin-Ashi EFS indicators

Hi there,
    Just wondered whether anyone used the Heikin-Ashi EFS studies? The actual modified candlesticks seem to work OK, however the two additional studies hadiffCO and the haOCindicator seem to be a bit shaky. An example of this would be if you pulled up for example EUR/USD 60 minute chart then the lines tend to be really squarefied (if there is such a word) but the EURJPY the lines tend to be really smooth. Does anyone know who I can contact with reagrds to get the flaw fixed?

Cheers
    FOREXBOY

Hello FOREXBOY,

I just whipped up some modified formulas for these indicators to work with FOREX symbols. Please visit this thread to download the formulas. Let me know if you have any problems.
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Jason,
      Thats really cool. Sorry to be a pain but for some reason the modified candlesticks have gone a bit skew whiff on FOREX. Have you changed any criteria?
      Cheers
      FOREXBOY

Comment

Hello FOREXBOY,

You might want to read through the entire thread I pointed you to. There is also a modified version of the Heikin_Ashi for FOREX symbols earlier in the thread. I've included a link to the formua below for your convenience.

eSignal_HeikinAshi_FX.efs
        Jason K.
        Project Manager
        eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
        JavaScript for EFS Video Series
        EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
        EFS Glossary
        Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

arrows on Forex

Hi Jason,

I have been using both Forex and non-Forex version of the HA_Diffco and HA_OC efs files you wrote.

I noticed that the forex version of the of both of these files does not include arrows unlike in the standard version.

Is there any way to include those arrows in the Forex version for these files?

Thanks,
          Regards,
          Christophe

Comment

Christophe
            Click here and you should find updated versions of both studies that include the Forex revision.
            Alex

Comment

Working...
            X