Ichimoku

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ichimoku-forward w Bkgd Color Intercept w signals Array WL Forum ver19.efs

I overtweaked ver 18 so I'm going to call it quits while I'm ahead.

Wayne
    Last edited by waynecd; 11-21-2013, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by waynecd View Post
      [ATTACH]16617[/ATTACH]

I overtweaked ver 18 so I'm going to call it quits while I'm ahead.

Wayne
      LOL . . . like an artist Wayne . . . you have to know when the picture is perfect . . . the picture IS PERFECT, so take some well deserved time out :-)

All the best TT

Comment

New approach to coding with much better results including no delay in Watchlist signals.
        I added some notes at the top of the efs code and next to pertinent menu items.

ichimoku-forward w Bkgd Color Intercept w signals Array WL Forum multArray.efs

Wayne
        Last edited by waynecd; 12-31-2013, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Final version.

I removed error notification.

ichimoku-forward w Bkgd Color Intercept w signals Array WL Forum multArray - Final.efs

Wayne

Comment

Hello to Waynecd, the Administrators and all
            "insert study- built in study" is where we can find Ichimoku indicator having 5 traditional lines and a very special property. It can show us maximum accuracy up to 6 decimal digits, Also has better Kumo Graphic in comparison with the other Ichimoku indicator I could find here.
            Actually I couldn't access to it's EFS source code in order to use it in Script Editors. It also was not in my eSignal installed files.
            It's very kind of you give me the Ichimoku's EFS source code or the source file so I can use it into Script Editors.
            Thanks.

Comment

wayncd,

I too appreciate you posting the study.

Have you or anyone else back tested the Ichimoku studies mentioned in this post?

Does anyone user these setups successfully in real time trading?

There are many variations of this study and was considering back testing the various setups and wondering if anyone else shared this interest.

Thank you

Glen
              Glen Demarco
              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
              X