Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candle Numbering

Good day,

Does anyone have a script or knowledge on how to create a function in esignal to start numbering from a set candle and have the numbering continue in real-time in esignal for each successive candle that gets displayed??.. i.e.: Let’s say from candle 10:31 AM.. the scripts runs then @ 10:40 AM the number count on the chart should indicate candle "9" .. I will greatly appreciate any response.. Thank you..

Richard...

Richard,

The CRS# is not a EFS but a feature with in the Cursor window that counts the bars from a reference point on the chart. It has an additional feature which you can probably ignore but it does count the candle +/- from a specific point when activated.

The bottom portion of this KB article give more information on the CRS features.

Something you can use while looking for the EFS that will put the candle count on the chart.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Originally posted by eSignal_AveryH View Post
      Richard,

The CRS# is not a EFS but a feature with in the Cursor window that counts the bars from a reference point on the chart. It has an additional feature which you can probably ignore but it does count the candle +/- from a specific point when activated.

The bottom portion of this KB article give more information on the CRS features.

Something you can use while looking for the EFS that will put the candle count on the chart.

AveryH
      eSignal Support
      Hi Avery I am looking for a way to count the number of times a candle has touched a trend line..does Advance get have this?

Comment

Working...
      X