Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candle range + MA -Request please

Hello,

Would any body please help to get this efs.
    The idea is simple,
    I need indicator which plots in a separate window the range of the candle in histogram mode showing the height of the candle from hi to lo with MA on it and could adjust MA period and type

The indicator is going to be like volume in shape histo bars each bar represents the candle range from high to low without gaps ( meaning the indicator does not add or calculate the gap just shows the range), I mean the real range, And there will be MA and can be adjusted in period and type EMA or SMA

final look a histogram each bar shows the real range of the candle + MA like that MA on the volume

then,

the indicator colors schemes are.
    1-if the range is greater then 7 prev candles plots Orange
    2-if the range is greater then 4 prev candles plots Blue
    3- if the range is smaller than 7 plot yellow
    4-if the range is smaller than 4 plot light brown
    5- any range ( higher or lower than MA just plot black)
    6- plot legend with the current MA value and current range on the indicator window

There is something called TR in the data window that's exactly what i need but with histogram and MA, the indicator is used to analyse relative range to prev ranges and to MA

And if the color could be adjustable would be great to be able to choose what colors i like for 1 - 4

The Second indicator is>>> Money Facilitation index histogram with colors (MFI index) and adjustable colors
    the formula for the indicator is

(High of the bar - Low of the bar / volume) X 100

1- Volume is greater than prev volume and MFI is greater than prev MFI = Green
    2-Volume is greater than prev and MFI is less than prev = Pink
    3-Volume is lower than prev and MFI is greater than prev = blue
    4-Volume is lower than prev and MFI is lower than prev = brown

Thnx in advance

still no replies any body could help plz

Comment

Working...
    X