Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Price Volume Distribution and Market Profile.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the market profile EFS available or is it a 3rd party script, couldn't find the efs

Peter

Comment

Nate, Peter
      Attached is a copy of the study
      Alex
      Attached Files

Comment

Alex,

are the screenshots posted by Himalaya a different EFS study of market profile? noticed that price profile not as same as his.

Peter

Comment

Peter
          They are the same study. Open the efs with the Editor and read the Usage notes on all the available settings
          Alex

Comment

Alex,

I read u're post below about increasing the lines but can't seem to get it working, which line do I edit in the script

Peter

Comment

Peter
              You don't need to edit the script to set the parameters. You do that in Edit Studies.
              For an explanation of each parameter and its use see the comments in the script.
              If you have further questions about the efs you may want to address them to Paul Williams at Futurenets who wrote the script
              Alex

Comment

MP efs

Hi I'm still having problems getting the price histogram on the charts. I see the dotted red line but I was wondering how do i get the volume historgram to appear?

Thanks

Comment

mavinwiz
                  If you are not seeing the histogram then go to Edit Studies and change the value of Price Tick (the default is 1) to a lower value. For example if you were charting a stock you may want to try 0.01
                  Alex

Comment

Working...
                  X