VWAP EFS Study

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VWAP EFS Study

Have been using the last few years Alexis Montenegro amVWAP.efs which is pretty useful. However it requires the amStudies function library which expires every year end and has not been updated yet.

I wonder if Alex will continue updating the amStudies or if there is another similar indicator available.

Happy New Year to all.

gem2004
    All the libraries have now been updated
    Happy New Year to you too
    Alex

Originally posted by gem2004 View Post
    Have been using the last few years Alexis Montenegro amVWAP.efs which is pretty useful. However it requires the amStudies function library which expires every year end and has not been updated yet.

I wonder if Alex will continue updating the amStudies or if there is another similar indicator available.

Happy New Year to all.

Comment

Alex, thank you indeed for your prompt response.

You have been of great help for more than a decade.

Grazie e Buon Anno Nuovo!

Comment

gem2004
        Prego e Buon Anno Nuovo anche a te
        Alex

Originally posted by gem2004 View Post
        Alex, thank you indeed for your prompt response.

You have been of great help for more than a decade.

Grazie e Buon Anno Nuovo!

Comment

Hello Alexis,

I used to be very active on this forum and the beneficiary of your extremely generous help..

In spite of my best effort during those years of trying to succeed in my lifelong passion of trading I basically
          had to give it up do to the lack of success and some personal issues..

I'm giving it another shot and recently resubscribed to eSignal again after 5+ years give or take.

I just wanted to say thank you to you and others that were so generous:to me: Brad, Jason, Jay, Avery, etc, as I've never forgotten the help you all provided.

Wondering if the function libraries, for your amStudies, the TL class library etc. are still available, as many of my old EFS are failing due to the "expired' error?

BTW I love the strategies you have published in various magazine, I'm a huge fan of your work..

The holy grail strategy you wrote based on Wilder s book (and Linda's) is truly a beautiful piece of code which I began working with this past week.

Thanks again for all the help.
          glen
          Glen Demarco
          [email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X