Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linear Regression

Hello There,
    I am using the standard Linear Regression study found under the Built-in Studies tab. To be sure, it is the one that has the following parameters: Length, StdDev, Standarf error instead of StdDev, projection lines.

I set an alert on it when price crosses upper line and lower line. However, it alerts me everytime it touches and I want it to alert me only if the bar closes above or under the line. I can modify it if I can find the exact script. Could you please let me how to find and/or provide the source for the script. Or, please let me know how to set it to alert me on close from the front end. Thank you,

imesforum
    Built-in studies are not based on user modifiable scripts but are coded in the application itself.
    You will either need to find an existing EFS that replicates the study and/or that you can modify to your requirements or - if one is not available - you will need to write your own
    I would suggest you search the forum where I believe you will find several scripts on Linear Regression as the topic (although perhaps not yours specifically) has been covered before
    Alex

Originally posted by imesforum View Post
    Hello There,
    I am using the standard Linear Regression study found under the Built-in Studies tab. To be sure, it is the one that has the following parameters: Length, StdDev, Standarf error instead of StdDev, projection lines.

I set an alert on it when price crosses upper line and lower line. However, it alerts me everytime it touches and I want it to alert me only if the bar closes above or under the line. I can modify it if I can find the exact script. Could you please let me how to find and/or provide the source for the script. Or, please let me know how to set it to alert me on close from the front end. Thank you,

Comment

Working...
    X