EFS Encrypt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFS Encrypt

Hello, Has anyone tried to encrypt a EFS in latest version? I get an error message. I just tried the esignal example 123Down.efs and I got this message "Failed to encrypt script. Please try again. If the problem persists, please contact technical support."

I have received that message. Don't know why or when it started. I currently use eSignal v10.6 to encrypt. I also normally use the editor in v10.6 which I much prefer to the updated version in v11 and v12; but, of course, it is a bother to run two separate programs and copy between them.

Comment

Hello,

I tried that....I get this message

C:/Users/mp/Documents/Interactive Data/Formulas/My Formulas/IMTF_Indicator.encrypted.efs, line 1: SyntaxError: missing ; before statement
      error during decompiling

Comment

Don't know why the script IMTF_Indicator.efs blows up, but your original post mentioned a failure of 123Down.efs. I encrypted the latter in v10.6 (123Down.encrypted.efs) and copied it over to v12 where it seems to work fine.

Comment

I have tried on 3 separate machines. Esignal support has not been able to replicate the error. Can someone with R12.6 try to encrypt the 123down.efs in Example Help and see if it works for you? If various can provide feedback,,,,that would be great...

Comment

I'm running eSignal v12.6.4413.967 and the script 123down.efs encrypts properly and performs correctly in v12 once encrypted.

Comment

Working...
            X