Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intraday period update

Hello,

I would need some guidance as to how to resolve a peculiar problem which is not consistent but exhibit a rather random nature. The attached picture shows my fundamental problem. Could you perhaps help me pointing to the direction what could have caused the discrepancy on the size of the boxes ?
    The 1st indicator -blue all the way- was updating during regular trading hours ( I am in EEST btw ). This indicator used the efs present on the 2nd pane.
    However the 2nd indicator was not on the picture all the time, but loaded only after around 21:30, somewhere at the middle of the last box.
    The problem I see is that, for some reason, the realtime and historical data gets treated differently as the boxes do not align on 1st and 2nd pane. If I reload the 1st pane the 1st and 2nd indicators perfectly align.

( The 1st indicatior doesn't modify the data given by the 2nd but use the values and presents them. )

Could it happen that the app e.g. backfills prices, but do not triggers efs reload ? With active trading that could be dangerous though...

Another question: what triggers the closure of an intraday bar? A timeperiod measured locally by the application, or trigger/event delivered from eSignal data servers ?

thx,
    alpi
    Attached Files
Working...
X