Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustrated EFS Newbie

Hi,

I'm new to EFS developement and very frustrated about EFS documentation resource.

First thing first. The online EFS PDF is extremely outdated. These document is all about eSignal 10, which is very different from current ver 11/12.

Second, the EFS reserved words is not documented. I search on this forum, all I could find is a post refer to here, which is no longer available. Of course, you could find other site refer to JS 1.5 keyword. However, how do we know it has the same meaning and usage in EFS? Is it very difficult for IDC to spend some time to do copy and modification to specified its meaning and usage example in EFS?

3rd, the EFS support page is extremely slow. It is damn slow that need several minutes to load one page from Asia. Not only that, its structure is very confusing that you need to spend countless time to find something you need and poor documented. I've spent countless time to crawl esignal damn slow EFS reference site and scratch my head try to figure out how to code in it. Shouldn't you make EFS developer life easier? Is it very hard for you to group and organize all related resources?

4th, EFS debugger is clumsy. Indeed it provide nothing except debugPrint(). Well, it is normal to most of trade script but it should not happen in EFS since you make it OO. What can I do to inspect content of a series object? Shouldn't you provide a better debugger tool for us?

Please spend some time to organize your EFS documentation and training material. It will help you a lot and create better income.
Working...
X