Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I start using the EFS Automated Trading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I start using the EFS Automated Trading?

Hi,

We just have an EFS-AT entitlement and can be connected to eSignal Paper Trading. What are the necessary setup that should be done to run our EFS in automation as I've seen on this forum it only have 3 threads.

Thanks and regards

TASJL

You need a working EFS that is scripted to execute trades using the Automated Trading functions which can be found in the documentation in the sticky located at the top of the forum

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Hi Avery,

Thanks for replying. Just a question I've been using Trade.buyMarket and Trade.sellMarket based on your reference materials and it seems it just returns the orderid, correct me if I have misunderstood it's use but will it be able to send order trades to the broker?

Thanks

Comment

In addition, I noticed that your Symbol functions does not printout the information of the symbol based on your sample codes in your sticky. How does it work?

Comment

Originally posted by TASJL View Post
          In addition, I noticed that your Symbol functions does not printout the information of the symbol based on your sample codes in your sticky. How does it work?
          My mistake been searching how the buttons activates so that I could see the prinoutcallbacks and got it after digging through many threads. I kinda understand now how the EFSAT sample on your sticky notes works.

Comment

Originally posted by TASJL View Post
            My mistake been searching how the buttons activates so that I could see the prinoutcallbacks and got it after digging through many threads. I kinda understand now how the EFSAT sample on your sticky notes works.
            Hello TASJIL, can you please provide more details on how you were able to place orders. I am having trouble regarding the same as well. For me, a call to Trade.buyMarket always returns null. Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X