Enhancement: GUI for selecting as well as affirming EFS-AT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhancement: GUI for selecting as well as affirming EFS-AT

1) To place an EFS-AT order, two automated-trading switches need to be enabled – the global EFS icon in the status bar of the program and the symbol-specific icon in the menu bar of each chart to be traded. The current color scheme for indicating which switches are enabled is confusing in that a chart's icon may display as green (enabled) even though the global icon is grey (disabled) which effectively overrides the chart's switch. Recommend that the chart's icon display as yellow when enabled at the chart level but in fact disabled by virtue of the global setting.
    2) When a chart's EFS-AT switch is first enabled, a very large and long warning is posted in red at the bottom of the chart alerting the user to this fact and offering certain instruction as to how to proceed. This warning is much too prominent and too difficult to remove. Since my charts are typically rather small, I need to enlarge each one to full-screen, locate and press the "HIDE" button, and then restore the chart to its original size. This process has to be repeated every time the program is restarted or the page reloaded (unless there is some work-around that I am unaware of). Recommend, minimally, that the "HIDE" button be placed on the left so that it will always display and be readily available in any size chart. Better still would be to replace the wordy warning with a compact description or danger-signifying icon that could be simply removed by clicking it.

odgo

This warning is much too prominent and too difficult to remove.
    Just click anywhere on the separator line and the warning panel will slide out of view (same behavior as the debug panel in the Script Editor or any of the filter panels in various other windows)
    Alex

Originally posted by odgo View Post
    1) To place an EFS-AT order, two automated-trading switches need to be enabled – the global EFS icon in the status bar of the program and the symbol-specific icon in the menu bar of each chart to be traded. The current color scheme for indicating which switches are enabled is confusing in that a chart's icon may display as green (enabled) even though the global icon is grey (disabled) which effectively overrides the chart's switch. Recommend that the chart's icon display as yellow when enabled at the chart level but in fact disabled by virtue of the global setting.
    2) When a chart's EFS-AT switch is first enabled, a very large and long warning is posted in red at the bottom of the chart alerting the user to this fact and offering certain instruction as to how to proceed. This warning is much too prominent and too difficult to remove. Since my charts are typically rather small, I need to enlarge each one to full-screen, locate and press the "HIDE" button, and then restore the chart to its original size. This process has to be repeated every time the program is restarted or the page reloaded (unless there is some work-around that I am unaware of). Recommend, minimally, that the "HIDE" button be placed on the left so that it will always display and be readily available in any size chart. Better still would be to replace the wordy warning with a compact description or danger-signifying icon that could be simply removed by clicking it.

Comment

Working...
    X