True High/Low Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True High/Low Bars

I have reviewed the Second Edition - The Advanced GET Manual (2005) to gain info on the proper usage of the "True High/Low Bar" indicator. I can't find any explanation of this indicators proper usage. Is there any place such as forums, file share or video explaining the use of this indicator along with the application of the briefly mentioned Buyers/Sellers bars?

Thanks,
    Bob
    Bob Fitzpatrick
    San Francisco

Hi Bob,

True Highs are defined as the higher of either the current bar's high or the previous bar's close.

True lows are defined as the lower of either the current bar's low or the previous bar's close.

That's likely not of much value so we'll try to put something concise together next week. This topic is a part of our 3 day workshop where we have an extended period of time to explain it and work through examples of their use.

Next 3 day event is right around the corner in Sept and just down in La Jolla, in case your interested.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the quick respone. I'm looking forward to your follow-up next week.

Any other members that would like to weigh in on this topic, please feel free.

Thanks again,
      Bob
      Bob Fitzpatrick
      San Francisco

Comment

Hi Bob,

I checked around a bit more and discovered that this study is one of the exclusive pieces of content offered in our 3-day class. The only written information we have is given at the event, along with an accompanying EFS.

I'm sending you a PM with some other thoughts.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X