Auto Mob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Mob

I was very pleased to find the Auto Mob efs. In v8 it worked great on tick charts but unfortunately now with v10 when automob.efs is applied to a tick chart it flashes on and off and is quite annoying. Does anyone else use this efs successfully on tick charts?

We'll do some testing next week and let you know our findings. Out of curiosity, how does the efs perform on an interval chart, say 1 or 3 minutes?

Thanks.

Comment

Time charts all work great. It's only on the tick charts that the Auto MOB flashes on and off, I have experimented on 4 pc's with same results. The efs has made me quite profitable and I wont trade without it, so at this point I'm stuck on v8

Thanks for your help Scott.

Comment

If you manually add the MOB to a tick chart in 10.x, does that flash as well or work just fine?

On tick charts, do you use just a T or are you building tick bars (50t)?

You might also want to try the latest 10.2 beta. Lots of issues get fixed in each new release. This should go Gold next week but it's solid now.

http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...threadid=28261

Thanks.

Comment

I can manually load it without a problem in time,tick & vol.charts. I create my own tick charts 110T,440T,610T,1750T,&4095T. Also thanks for the link to v10.2. I just downloaded it and tried the Auto MOB. In v10.2 the Auto MOB doesn't appear at all, its there, its just not visible. (I can see it flash on and off when I hit reload). Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comment

Hello foolishboi,

The EFS appears to be working fine in 10.2.1370 gold release.

Please try this version. If you're still having trouble, please let me know what symbol and interval you are using.
            Jason K.
            Project Manager
            eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
            JavaScript for EFS Video Series
            EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
            EFS Glossary
            Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Thanks Jason, but you have a 5 MIN chart posted. Time charts work fine. (well almost...1/2 the MOBS dont show up like they should.) TICK charts do not show an auto MOB at all. Its been a while since I checked for an update to my problem. I have currently installed 10.4 hoping that my issue might be resolved. I'm back to using 8.0 after uninstalling 10.4 ......heavy sigh

Comment

Hello foolishboi,

Thanks for the additional report. We'll investigate this further.
                Jason K.
                Project Manager
                eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
                JavaScript for EFS Video Series
                EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
                EFS Glossary
                Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Thanks Jason, any help is appreciated.

Comment

was there every any follow up on this ?
                    Todd P Horton

Comment

AutoMOB not display in V 10.6.xxx

My autoMOB does not display in V 10.6.xxx . Is anybody having similar problem or just me ?

After loading AutoMOB, the MOB levels just flash on and then disappear.

Can someone give me some advice on how to get this AutoMOB to display ?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ted

Comment

AutoMOB Display on some time frame only

Oh by the way, I just check the autoMOB on various time frame any it only work on 60 min, 360 min and weekly TF ?

Any ideas on why it does not work on any other TF ? Thanks.

Comment

Use version 8

Hi Ted, I've been troubled by this for a few years now. The only solution I came up with is to reinstall version 8. Works great there. For some reason it does not work properly in the newer versions. Needless to say I am still using version 8 until a solution is found.

Comment

Hi foolishboi

Hi Foolishboi,

Thank you for your quick reply.

Currently, I have a multicore cpu machine and I 'd like to take advantage of the newest multi-core esignal version because I have many charts and studies open at once and they are running at almost its max capacity therefore I guess I just have to stick with what available until someone got it figure it out and come up w/ a new autoMOB version.

Comment

I hear you. I also have a full race pc with 8 screens thus many charts open. Also I trade the TF exclusively, and the autoMOB is a real nice indicator when it works. I don't think there is a solution coming any time soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X