Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new user/install GET Advanced

Hello,

I've just suscribed to GET and download the 10.3 version but I have an error at installation:
    "Service pack2 and hotfix #921337 must be install"

I don't want SP2 (too heavy...) on my computer.
    So have you got a link to download a previous version of GET which is compatible with XP SP1 ?

Hi there and welcome!

I'm not familiar with that error msg and we should be compatible with SP1 and SP2. Can you tell what program is issuing that error? Is it eSignal or MS Windows?

Since the release of 10.0, GET is now embedded into the code of eSignal and uses entitlements to control the GET related features. If you wanted to experiment by trying 10.2 (I sort of doubt that will solve the issue though), you can download previous versions here.

It also might be helpful to know exactly when that message occurs? Also, any other apps running?

Thanks.

Comment

Hi Scott,

your link give me a "403 Forbidden"

( I tried with 10.2 with the same negative result.

It appears few seconds after double click on executable file. )

Comment

I just tried that link again from another system and it came up fine. Odd.

Were you able to determine the source of the error msg? Anyway to capture it via a screenshot?

From my experience, installation errors/issues are pretty rare so if we can't nail it pretty quick, I'll likely advise you to contact Tech Support directly to troubleshoot. Or, you can PM me with your username and I'll have someone contact you on Monday.

Thanks.

Comment

I install sp3 and solve the problem. Today I start use GET Advanced.

But the Ticker (Quote) has one color. It's always the same "Up Tick" color. I tried different colors in "Down Tick" and "Unchanged" but without any change in color. I tried in properties to use "Change on close" or Change on Tick" but the same trouble. Do you have a suggestion ?

Thanks for all.
          Last edited by northernclaudi; 03-16-2009, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Glad to hear the problem is resolved. I'm not too clear on your question but since you are new to GET, you should have access to our Mentoring classes several times a week. Just ask in your next session and they'll demonstrate.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X