Locating Buyer's Bar / Seller's Bar EFS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locating Buyer's Bar / Seller's Bar EFS

Looking for Buyer's Bar / Seller's Bar EFS from eSignal seminar. I tried to locate it on the EFS library to NO success.

Could you help me either locate it, or please send me a copy to my e-Mail - [email protected].

I'd really appreciate it!

-John / Michigan

Re: Locating Buyer's Bar / Seller's Bar EFS

John
    As far as I know that efs is handed out only at the 3 day Advanced GET seminars (see the reply by Scott Johnson in this thread on the same topic)
    That said you no longer need the efs to run that study as it is now built in the Advanced GET Edition of eSignal (True High/Low Bars)
    Alex

Originally posted by nastymix000
    Looking for Buyer's Bar / Seller's Bar EFS from eSignal seminar. I tried to locate it on the EFS library to NO success.

Could you help me either locate it, or please send me a copy to my e-Mail - [email protected].

I'd really appreciate it!

-John / Michigan

Comment

Thanks for your reply Alex. I had called eSignal support and they suggested that I post on this forum to find the old Buyer's/Seller's Bar EFS or AKA True/High Bars in GET. I went to the seminar and had the EFS at one time. They suggested that I speak to Jason K?

Comment

Hello John,

Please send me a PM with your contact information and eSignal account number. I'll forward the info to our AGET team so they can verify your attendance and forward the study to you.

Thanks,
        Jason K.
        Project Manager
        eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
        JavaScript for EFS Video Series
        EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
        EFS Glossary
        Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Working...