XTL Trades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XTL Trades

Where can I find the a description on exactly what the XTL data is. I've been usung Heiken-ashi (to a degree) but would like to understand how the XTL works

You'll find lots of resource material on the GET Members page. All current GET subscribers (using at least ver 10.1 of eSignal, Advanced GET Edition) are considered members so you should have access to the videos.

Thanks.

Comment

Re: XTL Trades

Originally posted by charliet
      Where can I find the a description on exactly what the XTL data is. I've been usung Heiken-ashi (to a degree) but would like to understand how the XTL works
      XTL is based on standard deviations, and colors the bars accordingly. The more the input data available to it, the more accurate its output will be. I suggest you confirm its signals with a longer filter before you initiate a trade.
      ---AG

Comment

Membership

Originally posted by ScottJ
        You'll find lots of resource material on the GET Members page. All current GET subscribers (using at least ver 10.1 of eSignal, Advanced GET Edition) are considered members so you should have access to the videos.

Thanks.
        I am a newbie AGET user. I went to the website you linked, but it needs a password. My eSignal or forum password does not work there. How do I get this membership?

Comment

I PM'd you the password. it should work now
          Thank you,
          Eric O.
          eSignal Support

Comment

Hi EO. I did receive your PM, it did not work, and I sent you a PM. Have not heard back on that.

Comment

Working...
            X