Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for the GET Scanner

Hello,

Could you please advise whether the following is possible in the online advanced get scanner or if not whether you could enhance the scanner in the future?

1) Change the text of the option 'Export All' to 'Export Page' because it is only exporting a page of scan results.
    2) Add a new option to really 'Export All' where it will export all pages of a scan results and not just the currently displayed page of results.
    3) Add the name of a 'User Analysis' into the file name of the exported results so it is quick and easy to understand which scan was used to generate a set of results in a file. For example I have more than one scan but there is nothing in the default file name chosen by the scanner to know what scan generated that file. Alternatively if you are concerned about the length of the filename could you add a column inside the file's data that repeats the value of 'User Analysis' for every row.
    4) Allow back dated scans. Some times I have missed a day or would like to do some back testing but currently the scanner can only produce a scan based on the latest trading day's results. For a daily or weekly scan I would like to be able to nominate a day in the past or a week ending in the past to perform a scan.

Thanks,
    Stephen
    Stephen
Working...
X