TICK data in GET RT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TICK data in GET RT?

I attended the Toronto sales workshop, and I was kinda shocked that Advanced Get Real Time doesn't do TICK data! Is this true?! Please confirm.

Thanks
    John

Hi John,

That is currently the case. You'll see that 1 min bars are supported as the min timeframe:

http://www.advancedget.com/realtime/default.asp

Tick charts are certainly planned but no specific ETA.

Thanks.

P.S. Title of post edited for clarity

Comment

I agree with John. For $4000.00 plus monthly data fees we should be able to view any time frame we wish including tick charts. If Esignal can't provide us with improvements to the software to do just the basics, which I consider tick charts to be, then Esignal should provide us with the Esignal software with AGET Studies enabled until such time as the AGET software is able to perform tick chart operations.

I have had AGET for 1 year now and improvements to the program have been non-existent. I called and asked for tick charts a few days after I bought AGET a year ago and was told the same thing. "Tick charts are planned but no time frame." Some of the best Elliott Wave patterns show up in tick charts and are not discernable in minute charts. Esignal spends alot of time and money to hype and sell the AGET concept and product and almost nothing on improvements to the software.

So far AGET has been the most regretable purchase in my trading career and thats a strong statement knowing all the garbage that is passed off in the trading industry. The people at Esignal should be ashamed of themseleves for willfully joining the ranks of the trading industries purveyors of garbage.

Without apology,
      John Stephens

Comment

Hi HDCafe,

Thank you for your post.

We expect to begin a beta for the next Advanced GET Real Time application around early February.

This version will have noticable improvements, including support of a wider range of intervals.

If you'd like more information about the beta test, and are interested in participating, please send an email to:
        [email protected]

Thanks,

Brent

Comment

Working...
        X