Advanced GET / Broker data through DDE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced GET / Broker data through DDE

I am a forex trader. My broker utilizes the Metatrader 4 platform. It supports DDE data output which I utilize in my Elwave software from Prognosis. What I want to know is if there is a way to configure Advanced GET to take data from the DDE protocol. I've asked the support team about this over the phone and via web chat but could not get an answer one way or another.

Is there any way to configure this either thorough Advanced GET or via a 3rd party app? I really don't need eSignal's data as it is a bit too broad for accurate depections of what I need to see. I know the reason for this, but still. My brokers daa is preferred because that is the price I'm going to get filled at, so it's all that really matters to me. I suppose if I were a longer term trader this wouldn't be as much of a concern, but I am an active trader so these differences are of extreme importance to me. If this can't be done I'd rather not have to invest the money in the software to find out it's not going to work for me.

I thought I'd ask this question in a forum of traders so hopefully someone knowledgable about the subject can shed some light on this for me. Thanks a million!

techinvest
    To my knowledge Advanced GET Real Time 9.0 runs only on the eSignal feed.
    With regards to the eSignal Forex feed it can now display the data from a single contributor so you may want to check if yours is listed in the ones available. For the complete list of contributors see the eSignal KnowledgeBase under Symbols Guide-> Forex & Treasuries-> Forex (Format & Contributors)
    Alex

Comment

Working...
    X