Account Entitlement Problem: AGRT TAH Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Entitlement Problem: AGRT TAH Needed

My monthly esignal data manager subscription is still good, the last I checked 9th Jan 2007. So I reinstall everything, from esignal 8.0 to Aget RT 9.0 Dashboard Edition. I even tried the DST version. But the error keeps popping up.

Account Entitlement Problem

AGRT, TAH or TAHC needed.

I am based in Singapore and this error driving me nuts. I even cleaned the registry and did clean install. But the error still there. When I just open strictly the Data Manager, all lights turned green. But if I were to open AgetRT directly, the 3rd light from the left of the screen(me facing the screen) will remain red and the error message will pop up. I hit OK and it closes.

My ID is mike38.

Please help. Thanks.

Juzzguy,

I'll send you detailed information on a PM. The error appears when you type a username in the data manager which is not enabled for Advanced GET.

Comment

I just added Advanced Get today to my account and after installing Aget I am receiving the same message when I try and start Advanced Get.

The advanced get chart options are also greyed out in my esignal application?
      Glen Demarco
      [email protected]

Comment

Demarcog,

Could you please PM me your username? It's likely that you are using a username which is not enabled for GET.

Comment

Working...
        X