Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get 3 Decimal Places

Hi,

Been using Aget RT 9.1 for a year and this question has always been left unanswered or the solution is always wrong.

I was told to modify my sigtext and at the FL02..., change them to 03 for the market I am trading. I saved what I corrected and then its fine with the prices on the charts having 3 decimal places. But the next time I opened up Aget RT, the decimal places come back to 2. Funny thing is that the quote looks fine but not the prices on the charts.

Please help as its frustrating not to get an actual solution for such a simple task. Thanks.

Another question is there some settings I could tweak to get my current daily bar to load faster. Yesterday's bar is always the last bar even if we are half day into the current trading session. Its pretty strange but when I opened my Aget RT 9.1, the 60min and below bars will load almost immediately, but the most current daily bar will take the longest time to load.

This is especially problematic when you are on a single chart window and you want switch the time frames.
    Last edited by jazzguy; 04-03-2007, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Decimal points

I find if I reload Advance Get everytime... it works.. with 3 decimal points for Silver.. which is the only one I have a problem with.

Weird software quirk.

Comment

Working...
      X