Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GET RT and Dashboard Symbol Limit

Hi all

Is anyone aware of a limitation as to the number of symbols that can be automagically refreshed in a GET (9.0.0.20) RT dashboard.

I know you can have multiple dashboards but I seem to have a hit a limit of 20 symbols in total over all dashboards.

Comments?

Thanks

Benoit,

The limit for symbols in all dashboards on a page is a total of 20.

Craig Russell

Comment

Thanks Craig

So does that mean if I want the dashboard to track say 40 symbols I need to split it into 2 pages and load each page (with its attached dashboard) each time and then GET will refresh each of the 40 symbols but only if it is attached to a page?

Comment

Yes. You will need to just switch back and forth between the pages and the Dashboard will update each time.

Comment

How to add pages to the dashboard?

I entered twenty symbols to Page 1 of the dashboard. Hhow do I name this page othern then "Page 1"? Can I add more pages to the dahsboard? If I can, how?

Thanks,
          Tom

Comment

Tom
            In the main menu select Page-> Save Page As... and insert a name of your choice in the Title field of the Save As dialog box.
            To create new pages select Page-> New Page in the main menu
            Alex

Originally posted by jlee50
            I entered twenty symbols to Page 1 of the dashboard. Hhow do I name this page othern then "Page 1"? Can I add more pages to the dahsboard? If I can, how?

Thanks,
            Tom

Comment

Working...
            X