Seasonal Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seasonal Indicator

I used A GET a long time ago and just re-subscribed. There used to be a seasonal capability. I don't see it in the lists of indicators. Am I missing it or did it go away?

MStys
    Which version are you using? The reason I am asking is that you posted your message in the Advanced GET 9.x forum.
    Alex

Comment

I am using the new '10' version I guess, I just downloaded it. I would post there, but there were no posts and i figured someone might see it here...

Comment

MStys
        The Seasonals are not included in eSignal Advanced GET Edition at this time. I don't know what eSignal's plans are with regards to this indicator never the less you may want to submit a suggestion to eSignal by sending an email to [email protected]
        Alex

Comment

Is it possible to go back to AGET 9.0? I just talked to friend who has not upgraded, he has 9.0 and the stuff I am used to.

Comment

MStys
            I believe you can download it from here
            Alex

Comment

LOL. Ok, now I have gone and done it...I downloaded 9.0, which worked until I shutdown. Now my data my esignal Data Manager doesn't work. It says that I have a password error of some sort. How do I go in and put my password in again?

Comment

Nevermind, I figured it out.

Comment

Working...
                X