Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Availability of eSignal Wizard

Hi,

I am getting ready to purchase eSignal end of day. I am interested in finding out more about the eSignal Wizard. If I purchase eSignal end of day will I automatically get eSignal Wizard? Is it something extra I need to buy? If I have eSignal Wizard can I update my charts throughout the entire day? When will eSignal Wizard be available? If I purchase now before it is released, will I still be able to have it when it does come out? Thank you for any help on this subject, have a great day.

The current release date for the eSignal Data Wizard is May 18th. This product is a replacement for the Advanced GET EOD data product and not designed as a replacement for eSignal EOD. As a result, there's no pending plan to upgrade existing eSignal EOD users although that's a possibility in the future.

eSignal Wizard will update during the day on a delayed basis. The big upside to the Wizard will be that it will perform a mass update for all your symbols and store them locally. If you miss a day, the Wizard will recognize that and fill-in the missing bars.

You'll also be able to export that data in a few popular formats for use in other programs.

Once we get a bit closer to release, we'll have a lot more information to make available.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X