Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGET EOD v.7.8 build 420 needs improvement

Hi Brent,

I have AGET EOD and was upgraded to ver. 7.8 build 420 the last time. I bought it from Trading Techniques ... Tom Joseph and Andy Busah in the early years. At the moment, other AGET EOD users and myself wish that our AGET EOD is able to read imported 60 min ASCII data, instead of the TTI data -- no longer available from Trading Techniques for the 60 min chart.

Please look into our requests for improvements on the current AGET EOD ver.7.8 build 420 to be able to read imported 60 min ASCII data. It would be a big waste with our current AGET EOD not able to read imported 60 min ASCII data. I am sure many AGET EOD owners all over the world without going for the Dashboard edition would like to be able to have this possibility on their current AGET EOD to read imported 60min ASCII data.

I also have Dynamic Trader end of day program and it can read any or all intraday imported ASCII data. And I hope that eSignal likewise take the step to make AGET EOD to at least be able to read the imported 60 min ASCII data.
    Looking forward to hear some good news from you.
    Thank you.

cch

...instead of the TTI data -- no longer available from Trading Techniques for the 60 min chart
    FYI that data is available using the eSignal Wizard
    Alex

Comment

AGET EOD Suggestion

Hi CCH,

Thank you for your suggestion. I've added it to the features database that we review with senior management, sales, and customer support during weekly product meetings.
      We're expecting to begin scheduling additional EOD/Wizard enhancements mid-July, and this feature will be a candidate for review among other suggestions and requests.
      This has been requested before, which may contribute to its sense of priority.

Thanks,

Brent
      Advanced GET Product Management

Comment

Thank you Brent. I will follow up again later or when you have the news, please let us know.

Alex, thanks for your reply, the esignal wizard applys to those who have eSignal account. So I am actually looking at AGET EOD to be able to read imported 60 min ASCII data and also not neccessary eSignal have the data for certain market or symbols for non US markets.

I think a little modification on AGET EOD to accept reading imported 60 min ASCII data would be great.

Regards.

Comment

cch

the esignal wizard applys to those who have eSignal account
          That statement is not correct. The eSignal Wizard is a separate subscription service from eSignal's.
          However if you do have an eSignal subscription then you can ALSO have the data refreshed intraday for the markets to which you subscribe.
          Alex

Comment

Hi Alex,

Exactly, only with eSignal subscription than we get the 60 min intraday chart. Similarily we still need somehow eSignal wizard subscription to be able to have the 60 min chart.

My primary requests is to have AGET EOD to read imported 60 min ASCII data. This is for some of us who are not having eSignal accout and eSignal wizard subscription and continue to use our current AGET EOD without even upgrading to Dashboard edition.

This is also in-line with current trend with most end of day charting program that reads any intraday data.
            At the moment, AGET EOD reads only the imported ASCII daily chart data and would like to have this extended to the 60 min data as well.

CCH

Comment

cch

Exactly, only with eSignal subscription than we get the 60 min intraday chart.
              That is not what I said and it is not how it works.
              The eSignal Wizard is in all effects a replacement (and an improvement) of Trading Techniques' GetData and includes 60 minute intraday data without the need for an eSignal subscription
              What I instead said in my prior reply is that if you also have an eSignal subscription then the charts can be refreshed ie updated also during the day which is an improvement over TTI's GetData which only provided you with the updates at the end of the day. The other advantage is that you also gain access to a much broader universe of symbols which were not available with TTI's GetData.

Similarily we still need somehow eSignal wizard subscription to be able to have the 60 min chart
              Just like you needed a subscription to TTI's GetData which you mentioned in an earlier message and as I already said is still available and at the same cost.
              Alex

Comment

Alex

So eSignal wizard is the replacement of the TTI data that I used to have and in that case, I have no plan to have any eSignal wizard subscription plan as I am having live data feed with DTN for ES and EUR FX with Ensign. And I am only trading 2 products, nothing more.

I can easily have Ensign export 60 min ASCII data and I requests for AGET EOD to be able to read 60 min ASCII intraday data from non eSiganl data source.

I have Dynamic Traders EOD that reads any intraday ASCII data exported from Ensign without any issue. Be it 5 min, 15 min 60min or any intervals.

cch

Comment

Working...
                X