AGET End of Day v 7.8 build 420

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGET End of Day v 7.8 build 420

Where can I download the above. My computer crashed and I need to download but cannot find the links that used to be on this board. Can you please help.

Thank you.

EM2911
    You can download it here
    Alex

Comment

AGET EoD - v7.8 build 420

Thank you for the link. My computer has recovered so hopefully I won't need the link just yet.

If I wished to add esignal datafeed to my AGET EoD, what are my options? I'd prefer at the moment not to upgrade to the dashboard version of AGET EoD.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

EM

Comment

EM
        You are most welcome

If I wished to add esignal datafeed to my AGET EoD, what are my options?
        Are you saying that you have an eSignal real time subscription that you would like to be able to use in AdvancedGet EOD? If that is the case your best option IMHO is to subscribe to the eSignal Wizard service.
        Alex

Comment

Let me add some information about the different types of data feeds avalible from eSignal for GET EOD 7.8.

GET 7.8 is able to read about 9 different data formats that are download from third party data vendor and then stored on the users hard drive. GET EOD is only able to read Daily data files from none eSignal data vendors. The eSignal Wizard data feed from eSignal is the only downloadable data format for GET EOD that had both the Daily and 60 min data that can be read by GET.

GET EOD must have a localy stored data base in order to run searches.

GET is also able to pull in Intraday (data not stored on the hard drive) directly from the eSignal data servers via the Internet if the user has eSignal Wizard Intraday access or an eSignal Basic, Premier or Realtime data product. The eSignal Data Manager program is the portal for this data.

So with that said, if the user wants to run search and receive intraday (current days data) charts then the best sollution is to have the eSignal Wizard account as Alex stated. If the user only needs charts either realtime snapshot quotes or delayed snapshot quots then any of the eSignal products that use the eSignal Data Manager will work.

I hope this sheads some light on this subject
          Gary Welte
          Advanced GET User

Comment

Working...
          X