X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ver 7.6

Hi,

I have Advanced Get EOD Version 7.6.

I wish to subscribe to E Signal Wizard (End-of-Day Data, U.S. Data Only) costing 500 $ annually.

These are my questions:

1) Will I be able to get Intra day Updates (without e signal subscription)?
    2) Will I be able to see futures charts in 60 minute time frame?
    3) Will I be able to see stock charts in 60 minute time frame?

Thank you,

Uday Mehta
    Trade Wisely

Uday,

Daily and intraday data will be available at the end of the day with the daily download. Both, futures and stocks can be viewed on a 60 minutes time frame.
    If you would like to subscribe, please contact us.

Comment

Hello Uday Mehta

Please let me explain eSignal Wizard data. First eSignal Wizard is a eSignal account. The eSignal Wizard data subscription has two parts, the nightly data download consisting of both Daily and Intraday (60 min only) data. This is data that is stored on your hard drive and then is the data used by the GET Search window. The second part of the subscription is the Intraday data access (20 min delayed data) via the eSignal Data Manager. The Intraday access provides 20 min delayed data. This is NOT streaming data but a snapshot data load when you request a new symbols or manully refresh the chart by RIGHT clicking anywhere in the chart and selecting REFRESH DATA.

Currently the data package consist of US Stocks and Futures. Around 5 of the major Forex Pairs and apximatly 49 US Index symobols.

I do believe there are plans to add International data in the future.
      Gary Welte
      Advanced GET User

Comment

Working...
      X