Esignal Wizard & TurboFeed DataManager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esignal Wizard & TurboFeed DataManager

I have Advanced GET 7.7 Build 382 and have just recently renewed by eSignal Wizard subscription after a year or two of using an alternate data source.

The daily download works fine, but when I start Advanced GET in online mode I receive an error message as follows:

"Error

Local TurboFeed DataManger is unable to connect to Remote TurboFeed DataManager.
    "

My Internet connection is working.

Any help is appreciated.
    Last edited by clslaw; 02-03-2007, 04:09 PM.
    Christopher Smith

Christopher,

The error message indicates that the data manager is unable to connect to the internet. Please open the data manager (turbo feed manager) and click on File --> Properties (Receiver --> Communications). In the settings window, please make sure of the following:

* The entry in the IP address should be "cm*.esignal.com" (not case sensitive). If you see "dcm*.esignal.com", please remove the "d".
    * Please click on the button "Password" at the bottom. Make then sure that username and password are typed correctly. They are case sensitive.

Assuming that username/password and IP address are correct, the data manager will connect to the internet unless you block it through a firewall. In that case, please check the firewall settings and allow the data manager (depending on firewall you might see the entry turbo feed manager or winros.exe) to connect to the internet.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Elmar,

Thank you. That did it!

I removed the "D" from the IP configuration and it came to life!
      Christopher Smith

Comment

Working...
      X