scale and gann angle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scale and gann angle

when I use gann angle, would I use the linear or logarithmic scale?I use daily and weekly charts.
    thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for your post.

I would suggest the linear scale.

Please learn more about Gann Angles study here

I also recommend you tune into our Advanced GET blog here

Kind Regards,

Comment

Thank you for the answer. Can I ask you other 2 questions that I had already posted? I saw that the ellipse, MAY BE DRAWN even without Elliott. The problems are: 1) to find a wave impulsive. To do this, I can use false bar stochastic and oscillator 5-35. But,How many bars the oscillator must be greater streght band? 2) to find the first pivot from which trace it . For example, also using Elliott, I saw that sometimes it'is drawn from the beginning of the wave 1 other times from the end of the wave 2. How do I find the first pivot?
      thanks

Comment

Hi There,

Please review an article, related to the elipse utility, here

NOTE: our Advanced GET mentors are available to answer all these questions and hence assist you with understanding the Advanced GET trading technique.

Mentoring is available to all new Advanced GET members within their first 90 days and available as 30 or 90 day add-on programs. Well worth the time and investment and I recommend you consider taking advantage of this resource.

Kind Regards,

Comment

hi
          this software has been bought by my dad a couple of years ago and therefore I don't think about being able to have a free learning period.
          The problem are not the money.
          the problem is that I can translate a text in English but I don't understand the dialogues in English.
          Then, I can pay for having some texts that explains me some things but I cannot pay for listening to a seminar since I would not understand there nothing.
          It would be a waste of money.
          exist some manuals that i can buy ?.
          thanks

Comment

Hi Lara,

We do have quite a bit of written material available on all the GET strategies, including our GET Foundation manual. We'll just need to confirm the purchase of GET and we can provide addt'l information.

Please PM your username or your Dad's account information so we can confirm that GET exists on you or your Dad's account.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X