Lost Training Mode.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Training Mode.

For some reason I cannot get the "Training Mode" back to work. Never had this problem before. Am using Advanced Get E Signal.
    Too bad it's Saturday. Otherwise I'd call the help line. Thanks in advance.

Alan Ageloff
    Alan

Alan,

I am not an expert in these types of things, but I did want to see if i could help....

Please try it again.... I just tried operating both the eSignal R/T and the older AGET EOD
    Training Mode platform from my portable at home and both seem to be working.

For those not familiar with this feature, it is an excellent tool for simulating trades,
    reviewing after the fact information, and for getting a quicker acclimation to something new.
    When you watch it in the Training Mode it can sometimes make more sense when there is no
    pressures or money on the line.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MR; 06-21-2003, 07:43 PM.
    Marc

Comment

Thanks Marc,

I have been using "Training Mode" for all the good reasons you mentioned. What happened in my case, the bar "switches" that formerly appeared with the tools are now aparently hidden. I can still use key board controls to activate shifts in time, in fact it's easier. It would still be nice to "mouse it" again.

Alan
      Alan

Comment

Alan,

are you saying that your toolbar has dissappeared that you used for the Training Mode? I don't think i'm quite alert to what it is you are having trouble with. Could you elaborate?

Nate McCartney
        Nate McCartney

Comment

Thanks for the reply Nate.
          There was a point when there were icons( blue arrows) on the screen that allowed multiple time shifts when in Training Mode. They no longer appear for me. Somehow I inadvertanly turned them off.

I still can use the keyboard to back shift time.

Alan
          Alan

Comment

Alan,

I conferred with an eSignal tech on this, and i found that there is a way to get all the toolbars back to their default location. It involves deleting files off your computer, and reinstalling the eSignal program, but it will not loose any of your important information. Here is his text:

"The locations of the toolbars are held in the winsig.ini file. Winsig.ini is located in the Windows folder. The easiest way to correct this is to delete winsig.ini and reinstall eSignal. The client will not loose his layouts but may need to reopen his layout once he reinstalls eSignal."

I hope that helps.

Nate McCartney
            Nate McCartney

Comment

Working...
            X