X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Settings In Aget Ms

Sbrum or who else

It's 6 month that I use MS.

Despite the fact of the lack of Futures and EU equities (I've requested 'em maaaany times ) it is a great tool.

Just one thing : why at each logon I loose my settings and I have to restart checking one by one all the little options?

cant we have a "save & load" template as in esig? or like pages in AGET?

Cordially
    Last edited by fabrizio; 06-24-2003, 02:37 AM.
    Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Fabrizio,

could you be a little more specific as to your problem? For instance, what settings are you having to reenter each time, and what version and build of the software are you using?

Nate McCartney
    Nate McCartney

Comment

Originally posted by Nate McCartney
      Fabrizio,

could you be a little more specific as to your problem? For instance, what settings are you having to reenter each time, and what version and build of the software are you using?

Nate McCartney
      Nate

by & large all the settings in the option control deck
      I.e.:
      The prior session I log out with loaded a presaved study of mine or a Prebuilt set ; normally I I have match all filters, Xref , display rs columnteh various capiatlizattions , 3 day ev. range etc etc set so that the report was fearly complete.
      When I log in again, all the settings are gone and I have to recheck them again ...

One more thing: the log in screen where you have been asked to input the ID & PW is out of sync with the main account. More simply: I changed the PW in the main account, but MS wants the old one, the original supplied by ESIG. Provided that the ID is always the same.

Cordially
      Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Fabrizio,

Now i understand that you are using the Advanced GET Scanner. You have the ability in the Scanner to SAVE your Search Setups where is says "Save/Load Technical Analysis". You just select the Save button there, give it a name, and save it. The next time you would like to use that setup, select it from the Drop-Down menu in the same location, and select the Load button. You can save multiple setups if you have many different scans you like to perform. I hope this is helpful.

Nate McCartney
        Nate McCartney

Comment

Nate

This is the point: unfortunately does not happen ( it was used to)

I.e. I have a presaved study called TRE FILTRI which was saved with all the settings on. If I load it in a new session it actually load only thre filters conditions , not the other option checked.

Cordially
          Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

would you mind telling me which settings you are using, so that i can test it on my machine to see where the problem might be? If you would rather not post it to the public forum, you are free to send me a private message, or email me at [email protected].

Nate McCartney
            Nate McCartney

Comment

Nate

Sorry, was my fault. I properly saved the study and it is all ok.

Sorry again.

(but the PW is out of sync anyway.....)

Cordially
              Last edited by fabrizio; 06-25-2003, 04:46 AM.
              Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

I Amend Last Post. Something Wrong

I amend my previous post.

I opened AGET MS , loaded my pre saved study and only three options were remembered. All the others lost.

Does anything to do with cookies? I do daily wash out rubbish included cookies -except the selected to keep- and spy ware.

Cordially
                Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Working...
                X