Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Chart Patterns To Monitor In Coming Days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached is an illustration with comments to show ways to print things out. There is no one way to print out a thread. You can use the standard MS <Print> function, or you can scroll to bottom of a thread and select the <Printable Version>; or you can highlight, copy, cut-and-paste a chart to a paint program, resize if needed, then print it out. I only recently discovered the URL function where you post a chart in File Share and then attach the link here in the BBS. When you do this the chart shows up under the printable version and prints a chart nicely, but I cannot go back and redo all the stuff I posted. I also post a duplicate charts in the Advanced GET User Group now so you may be able to there and print out a chart.
    Attached Files
    Marc

Comment

As some of the previous charts shown earlier in this thread have gone of the board, or will any day, I wanted to update and show before and after charts of what happened since the orginal post here in this thread. Here is a copy of SMZ3....

Marc

Comment

As some of the previous charts shown earlier in this thread have gone of the board, or will any day, I wanted to update and show before and after charts of what happened since the orginal post here in this thread. Here is a copy of BOZ3....

Marc

Comment

I wanted to update and show before and after charts of what happened since the orginal post was first posted in this thread. Here is a copy of LCZ3....

Marc

Comment

I wanted to update and show before and after charts of what happened since the orginal post was first posted in this thread. Here is a copy of JYZ3....

Marc

Comment

I wanted to update and show before and after charts of what happened since the orginal post was first posted in this thread. Here is a copy of SFZ3....

Marc

Comment

I wanted to update and show before and after charts of what happened since the orginal post was first posted in this thread. Here is a copy of BPZ3....

Marc

Comment

I wanted to update and show before and after charts of what happened since the orginal post was first posted in this thread. Here is a copy of HGZ3....

Marc

Comment

I wanted to update and show before and after charts of what happened since the orginal post was first posted in this thread. Here is a copy of CTZ3....

Marc

Comment

If you see in the near-term a break of the trendline, a Wave 4 pullback, this stock has excellent Type 1 Buy potential, if you can define a good risk/reward parameter....

Marc

Comment

Follow up on a Type 1 Buy setup opportunity CVX Daily chart first posted last summer at Trader's Outlook and at the Advanced GET User Group in File Share. Here is a before and after follow-up...

Marc

Comment

New idea to track-- XOM Daily

Here is new idea (XOM, Daily) to track this next month...

Marc

Comment

Just a very quick look at something I saw last night and wanted to share with you today, the eSignal symbol is 6E #F . . . .

Marc

Comment

To paraphrase from something a popular American cartoon character, Wimpy (of Popeye fame) would say: "I will gladly pay you tomorrow if you will buy me 100 shares on the next pullback".... (hey, is a big joke, don't really do it!).... just monitor it and see if this thing ends up ultimately doing a pullback and Type 1 setup we tend to like to see....

Marc

Comment

I am going to try to update some longer-term index charts. I will start with the weekly Value Line/A chart
                                and add more as time permits....

Marc

Comment

Working...
                                X