Efs-get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Efs-get

I'd like to start an area of developing some EFS studies specific to the GET stuff. Perhaps it looks at GET along with some other custom indicators.

The idea being to automate the GET stuff a little more.

That being said, Garth & Alexis, what are your thoughts? What can we do with EFS to make using the GET studies even more powerful? How can we automate the GET stuff even more than it's already automated?

m.
    Matt Gundersen

Matt
    The first two things that come to mind are
    1) Automating the MOB. I personally like to have two MOBs always projected off the last pivot high and low so, being able to have them automatically plotted and - more importantly - updated would be very nice.
    2) XTL entry/stop. As of now one has to always set up a fib extension (or retracement) to calculate those values.
    Alex

Comment

The XTL is a good idea. The MOB and Ellipse could be automated, as well. Both of these could be done similarly to the Time and Price clusters. For example, one would select the pivot weight, the number of bars to look back for a pivot, the choice of a high or low pivot in the case of the MOB, and the choice of high to low or low to high in the case of an Ellipse.

Andy

Comment

Expanding on the XTL idea.
        Three lines/values would be automatically plotted ie, the entry, stop and minimum profit target (if I remember correctly set at 1.618% of initial risk).
        The neat thing would be to have it also flip if an XTL Reversal occurs.
        With backtesting in mind it might be worthwhile to have the entry, risk and profit target also user definable.
        Alex

Comment

I'm not sure if this would be an efs idea or not, but to allow multiple Auto Regression Trend Channels to be drawn on the same chart. For instance. I may want to see the Primary Channels along with the minor channels.

Comment

Auto GET EFS studies

Are there any available auto GET EFS studies available?

Thanks

Comment

Dukefist
              You may want to read Matt's messsage regarding auto Get studies in this thread.
              Alex

Comment

Working...
              X