30-year t-bonds spot interest rate .it should come in format
    45.56 for example.
    Thanks

romanw
    $TYX
    Alex

Comment

romanw
      FWIW a search for interest in the Symbol Search tool will return the following
      Alex

Comment

Good Day,

I have been banging my head against both on the website and the fearch tool in eSignal Looking for.

German BUND, Bobl, and Schatz -continuous- charts (as in #F but I dont see this option) on Eurex

The British Gilt -continuous- on Eurex

Japaneese JGB (Ten Year) -continuous- on Hang Seng

Nikkei Futures & Cash -continuous- On Hang Seng and Osaka exchanges (Have CME already)

Thanks SO much for your help,

Best Regards,

Tim

Comment

Tim
          The #F continuous contracts are available only with US futures. For all other future contracts you need to create the continuous contract using the Continuous Contract Settings tool (available in the main menu under Tools).
          For information on how to use this tool see this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase (FWIW I found it by searching the KB for "continuous contracts")
          For a complete list of symbols organized by exchange see this page also available in the eSignal KnowledgeBase
          Alex

Comment

Tim
            Another way of searching by exchange is to use the Symbol Search window available in eSignal (see enclosed example of a search for all future contracts on Eurex)
            Alex

Comment

Alex,

Many thanks! The Continuous Contract tool is exactly what I needed if no continuous feed is available, and will be a make my life so much easier.

P.S. I knew about the Symbol search window, I was just not finding the symbols I needed in the window or the website. (This is most likely because I was looking for non existant continuous contracts )

Again Thank You,

Tim

Comment

Tim
                You are most welcome
                Alex

Comment

Working...
                X