ICE Europe energy futures bid/ask malfunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICE Europe energy futures bid/ask malfunction

ICE Europe bid/asks are very unstable, and seem to change between the actual value and random values of other tickers. Example: GAS 8X-ICE (November Gasoil) would be 915/916 and suddenly change to 915/1.815 or 98.25/916. This is especially bad for less liquid contracts like CER 8Z-ICE were the real values may be concealed for hours.

This does not affect other data vendors.

It happens with all contracts, I am trading BRN, GAS, ECF and CER so esp concerned about those.

Please help!!!

Thanks,
    Thomas

Hi mate,

I have just sent you a personal message about your difficulties.
    Please respond at the soonest.

Thanks,

Comment

Re: ICE Europe energy futures bid/ask malfunction

Originally posted by tommes
      ICE Europe bid/asks are very unstable, and seem to change between the actual value and random values of other tickers. Example: GAS 8X-ICE (November Gasoil) would be 915/916 and suddenly change to 915/1.815 or 98.25/916. This is especially bad for less liquid contracts like CER 8Z-ICE were the real values may be concealed for hours.

This does not affect other data vendors.

It happens with all contracts, I am trading BRN, GAS, ECF and CER so esp concerned about those.

Please help!!!

Thanks,
      Thomas
      I've also encountered such problems but not limited to ICE Europe. Could you please also direct me to a solution to this problem?

Tayfun

Comment

Tayfun and Tommes,

These price inconsistencies were identified as a network bug associated with single sided quotes and exchanges that do not use sequence numbers. This includes many of the European exchanges.

To alleviate the issue we've removed a specific entitlement from Tayfun's account until some changes can be made on our network to better handle the information.

Tommes if you could PM your username and password we can do the same for you.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

AveryH
        eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
        X