Corrupt data instances. Please help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corrupt data instances. Please help.

Lately I have discovered lots of instances of corrupt data in eSignal 10.6. I am running .1879 version. The latest version has funny alert windows with a few field labels completely missing. Why no one has noticed is beyond me. So, I did not upgrade. I am listing these instances below, and hope someone at eSignal will take some time off their busy schedule to look at them. One of the complaint is nearly 5 months old, and still hasn't been taken care of despite my repeated reminders.

I. The trading day is missing altogether. Where's 09/14?

Please check the x-axis to see that the trading day of 14th Sep is missing completely. This is not the first time I have seen type of problem happening. Refreshing chart & reinstalling software didn't work. I just had to make do until the sun rose again the next day.

II. Bars appear corrupt, but correct after refreshing

Before refreshing:

After refreshing:

III. NCDEX data missing when "Exchange Timings" option selected in the Date/Time tab under File > Preferences.

This problem has been solved as I type this message. Until yesterday it was still there. But the exchange timing for agriculture contracts are appearing incorrect as 10:00-23:30. They should really be 10:00-17:00. So, this change needs to be implemented. I initially reported this problem to Michael A on 23rd May 2010, and after nearly 5 months, the problem stands partially rectified. I hope the remaining portion won't take another 5.
    ---AG

anitnewyork,

Thank you for the post and we'll investigate the issues you've reported and get back with you.

One thing that I would recommend in situations where you see that a chart is missing data or a chart is not displaying correctly please contact us while it happening. It’s much easier to track down a troubled server if we know where you connected and see the problem. This way we can remove the troubled servers and further investigate why the data was not there.

Once again thanks for the post and the screenshots, once I have more information I'll post back.

Comment

Working...
    X