Vstoxx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vstoxx

I can' find symbol for Eurex Vstoxx indices: http://www.stoxx.com/indices/index_i...ml?symbol=V2TX

can you help me please?

cri

These two are the only ones I can find that seem to have a close description. The names are mostly abbreviated so it's tough to clearly identify each one and we may not carry these particular VSTOXX 50 Indexes. If these aren't what you are looking for and you're familiar with the trend and pricing of this index, a trick is to open up Symbol Search next to a chart and link the windows. Then, do a search for all Indices from STOXX Indices and then click on each one to re-populate the chart.

Thanks.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks a lot ScottJ

I will try

Comment

ScottJ, I don't pay fees for STX but I pay fees for EUREX
        so I find here http://www.eurexchange.com/trading/p...OL/FVS_en.html minifuture Vstoxx but I'm not able to find it in Esignal symbol

Can you help me another time again?

Thanks

Comment

I can't find that one either. Let me check with our Product people and I'll get back to this thread when I hear back.

Thanks.

Comment

very kind of you ScottJ

Comment

Hi,

It appears these VStoxx contracts are not on the feed we're currently getting from Eurex so they are not available from us. There is an eventual plan to migrate to a newer Eurex feed and at that time, we'll be able to support all of the newer content from Eurex, like VStoxx. I don't have an ETA to provide at this point though.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJ
                Hi,

It appears these VStoxx contracts are not on the feed we're currently getting from Eurex so they are not available from us. There is an eventual plan to migrate to a newer Eurex feed and at that time, we'll be able to support all of the newer content from Eurex, like VStoxx. I don't have an ETA to provide at this point though.

Thanks.
                ok ScootJ, thank you

(what does "ETA" mean?)

Comment

Sorry about that.

ETA means Estimated Time of Arrival.

Thanks.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Circling back here, these Deutsche Boerse Volatility Indices are now available. There are over 75 indices that make up this service

Popular symbol examples:

$DV1X-DBV VDAX-NEW
                      $SV2TX-DBV VSTOXX

Deutsche Boerse Volatility Indices
                      Symbol Extension: -DBV
                      Real-time Cost: $5 pro / $5 non-pro

Also available as part of Delayed European / Asian Stocks bundle (delay is 15 mins).

This service can be added directly to your account via Account Maintenance.

Thanks.

Comment

Scott,

i am getting "Not entitled" for both symbol $DV1X-DBV and $SV2TX-DBV in eSignal v11. I have a global OnDemand subscription. However, i can view them in v10.6 - whats up with that?

Comment

This should be fixed now. Are you able to see the data? Please let me know when possible.
                          Thank you,
                          Eric O.
                          eSignal Support

Comment

Yes, its working now, thanks for the fix.

P.S. do you plan to add more historical data? At the moment all the DBV indices start from mid-march 2012.

Originally posted by eostrom
                            This should be fixed now. Are you able to see the data? Please let me know when possible.
                            Last edited by Purri; 05-10-2012, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X