missing data on globex currencies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing data on globex currencies

I've been getting incomplete candles across all intraday timeframes. The problem has only gotten worse in the past week. I know this happens from time to time and usually a quick reboot will fix the issue, but the frequency that I've been having this problem is like nothing I've experienced before. It's to the point that it occurs almost every time I change symbols.
    So my question is if eSignal is aware of the problem, when might it be fixed? Or, if I'm an isolated incident are there any suggestions on what can be done to resolve the problem?

Thank you for your help.

Can you provide an example of this issue please? A screenshot of this happening would be helpful, I'm not quite sure what you mean. Thank you
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Originally posted by eostrom View Post
      Can you provide an example of this issue please? A screenshot of this happening would be helpful, I'm not quite sure what you mean. Thank you
      Certainly I've got two examples here. A 240 chart on the 6B and a 120 on the NQ. Both are showing gaps where there should be none.
      Attached Files

Comment

Sorry, did not realize the images would be so big. Anyway, my cursor is sitting over the gaps in question for both. Thank you for your time.

Comment

We may have to take a look at this as it happens. If you like, you can PM me a good number and time to contact you and I can take a look to see what's causing this.
          Thank you,
          Eric O.
          eSignal Support

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	structure20131106123813.png
Views:	1
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	242915

I'm still having this problem. You can see the disparity between the price action between the 120 chart and 15 minute chart today on the 6E. I've sent two PM, but yet to hear back. I assume I've sent them correctly, as they both appear within my sent folder. Would love some help with this if someone gets the chance.

Comment

I apologize for the delay on this. I have responded to your PM.
              Thank you,
              Eric O.
              eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
              X